View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Jun 2017, 17:31

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Parters/employees wanted! 

Post Parters/employees wanted!
1337 Industries is a organization founded by pho3nix (SWE), 7empl4r (SWE) and Fiesta Fredrik (SWE). The organization currently runs two companies - Dave Inc. (Q1 food) and 1337 Refugee Service (Q1 Moving Tickets). Currently, we are having a good time on the Danish market and are planning on expanding our activities further - hence, we need new people to work with.

Within the group, friendship is an important factor - if you are a friend of us, we will take care of you. Communication, coordination and dedication are all factors which we encourage and are looking for. We are currently seeing an increasing tide of exports to foreign countries and needs to amp our production levels.

We are currently looking for both employees which are willing to work hard - and reaping the rewards of that work. We do not have a fixed salary system, but in dialog we believe we always can find an common solution.

For more experienced players, we are also looking for partners in our business. Currently, orders and requests are up to our necks and reenforcement of management is now a must.
Partners must donate an equal amount of gold in order to become full partner. We can though assure you that your assets WILL grow.

PM me, pho3nix, if you're interested or just write in this thread.

Have a good one!
/pho3nix

27 Mar 2009, 20:36

Post Re: Parters/employees wanted!
Two notes: please disregard the topic. I we are looking for PARTNERS, not divorce psychologists.

And yes, as a partner you will gain a part in the story told in Cogito - obviously amazingly awsome.

27 Mar 2009, 20:42

I wouldn't mind being a passive investor. I give you 5 gold, you give me a monthly or weekly dividend.

Sound good? :p

28 Mar 2009, 09:36

Hrmz... It's not really the assets we are after - rather actual workers. He have a rather substantial gold-reserve, but workers are in short supply...

28 Mar 2009, 15:43

Hi there.
So here's the deal: currently, I'm producing around 1500 grain per day - but since I nowadays only can trust one (1) employee to produce that grain into food, I'm looking at around 1000 grain just sitting on the shelves. And to be honest; selling the food at ~3 SEK profit per unit is oh so much more fun than selling grain to my competition at 0.05 SEK profit per unit.

In other words: anyone want to make some money?

Initial pay is calculated by multiplying your economic skill by four. So if you're skill 7, it makes your salary 28 SEK.

29 Dec 2010, 18:09

pho3nix wrote:
Hi there.
So here's the deal: currently, I'm producing around 1500 grain per day - but since I nowadays only can trust one (1) employee to produce that grain into food, I'm looking at around 1000 grain just sitting on the shelves. And to be honest; selling the food at ~3 SEK profit per unit is oh so much more fun than selling grain to my competition at 0.05 SEK profit per unit.

In other words: anyone want to make some money?

Initial pay is calculated by multiplying your economic skill by four. So if you're skill 7, it makes your salary 28 SEK.

Can't seem to find your job offers??

29 Dec 2010, 20:18

That's because you haven't PM:ed me. And I want to employ eDanish people first, eSwedes secondary.

http://economy.erepublik.com/en/company ... e=dave-inc
Here, you'll find a 9 skill job for 1,5 SEK per day. As soon as you accept it, I'll change your salary. If I can't do that (not quite sure if I can change salaries within three days of you starting), I'll donate 108 SEK to you, to cover the salary of the first three days.

The same offer goes for anyone else interested! I do however expect 5/7 days worked per week, and 90+ wellness when you do work.

29 Dec 2010, 20:25

I am Guru** what can i get?

30 Dec 2010, 13:13

carlos wrote:
I am Guru** what can i get?

11*4 = 44 SEK

30 Dec 2010, 13:20

Set one up for HrBjorn!

30 Dec 2010, 18:53

pho3nix wrote:
That's because you haven't PM:ed me. And I want to employ eDanish people first, eSwedes secondary.

http://economy.erepublik.com/en/company ... e=dave-inc
Here, you'll find a 9 skill job for 1,5 SEK per day. As soon as you accept it, I'll change your salary. If I can't do that (not quite sure if I can change salaries within three days of you starting), I'll donate 108 SEK to you, to cover the salary of the first three days.

The same offer goes for anyone else interested! I do however expect 5/7 days worked per week, and 90+ wellness when you do work.

Okay, I'm yours now. I am usually working 7/7 and always on 100%.
For my sake, we can just keep it on a donating basis, so we go around the tax ;) Maybe we can find a suitable salary that would benefit us both? Your choice!

30 Dec 2010, 23:10

@Hansen: How about 1000 SEK per month? But then lets split the risk (I would seriously consider bouncing after receiving a thou SEK donation). Let's say you get 300 SEK right away, and the rest after 30 working days? I need to get the cash before I can promise it, and I'm trying hard to keep my gold stash intact.

Oh, and by the way: does that make the chick in your avatar mine as well?

@HrBjorn: If you (or anyone else) want a job, there are two available at Fields of Phail. Same salary, but I need some hardcore workers to keep up with production rates at Dave Inc. Right now we're around 450 grain below what we use every day. If you're up to the task, there's quite a buck to make.

And to the general public: same rules apply for any erep.dk employees. There's also an opportunity to buy 10+ health food at production prices. Send me a PM in-game for updated prices.

31 Dec 2010, 13:37

pho3nix wrote:
@Hansen: How about 1000 SEK per month? But then lets split the risk (I would seriously consider bouncing after receiving a thou SEK donation). Let's say you get 300 SEK right away, and the rest after 30 working days? I need to get the cash before I can promise it, and I'm trying hard to keep my gold stash intact.

It would work for me, I consider you a trustworthy player. And yes 1000 SEK per month is fair.

By the way, there isn't somethings in the rules that makes this illegal??

And sorry no, the chick is still mine ;)

01 Jan 2011, 15:14

Mathias Hansen wrote:
pho3nix wrote:

It would work for me, I consider you a trustworthy player. And yes 1000 SEK per month is fair.

By the way, there isn't somethings in the rules that makes this illegal??

And sorry no, the chick is still mine ;)

I just checked the Laws, and EULA and neither states anything of the sort. As far as I can see the only thing you'll be cheating is "Skattepappa" :)

01 Jan 2011, 20:32

Ok Hansen, I'll throw over 300 SEK either later tonight or tomorrow and reset your salary to 1,5 SEK per day. I'm hung over as funk. Let me know if you run out of cash before the end of the month. Otherwise I'll send over a grand by the end of the month!

And funk Skattepappa. They even want to increase it as it stands now, so I'm just glad those greedy economists miss out on some $$$

01 Jan 2011, 20:54

pho3nix wrote:
Ok Hansen, I'll throw over 300 SEK either later tonight or tomorrow and reset your salary to 1,5 SEK per day. I'm hung over as funk. Let me know if you run out of cash before the end of the month. Otherwise I'll send over a grand by the end of the month!

And funk Skattepappa. They even want to increase it as it stands now, so I'm just glad those greedy economists miss out on some $$$

Hehe yeah. The salary costs seems completely out of check. I'm making ~0.3g more a day in homonavia than I did in eDenmark, and I simply can't see how prices on goods (I used weapons in my comment to the economic article from the egovernment) can stay that low with the way wages are.

01 Jan 2011, 23:55

@Hansen - it seems I can't change your salary right now. Funk it, keep working with your current salary. I can afford a few extra days of high wages - the 300 SEK will be donated in 1-2 days.

Two reasons for that Torm:
First of all, there's a lack of employees in Sweden and a lot more companies fighting over those employees. Second, Sweden has more bonus on iron than grain. I think a grain company can have ~25% production bonus, while iron companies have around 45%.

Weapons = cheap, food = expensive. I'm working hard to change that though. The Swedes are funkin' greedy though.

02 Jan 2011, 10:27

pho3nix wrote:
@Hansen - it seems I can't change your salary right now. Funk it, keep working with your current salary. I can afford a few extra days of high wages - the 300 SEK will be donated in 1-2 days.

That is fine dude :)

02 Jan 2011, 11:20

Still looking for investing partners? I have about 150 gold laying around doing nothing...

02 Jan 2011, 13:32

A. Holst wrote:
Still looking for investing partners? I have about 150 gold laying around doing nothing...

Including these 124? :D
http://economy.erepublik.com/en/accounts/1276339

02 Jan 2011, 21:17

A. Holst wrote:

Naah. 1337 Industries is rather solid. At this point, I could sit back and enjoy life for a year or two I think. Buuuut, now that I have a chance to funk up the Swedish food market... Why not?

I'm actually considering buying up some competition, but running more than two companies at once... I miss BNMarcheer.

02 Jan 2011, 22:20

Stente wrote:
A. Holst wrote:

Including these 124? :D
http://economy.erepublik.com/en/accounts/1276339

Nope, i was thinking of these http://economy.erepublik.com/en/accounts/3186679 plus the couple golds i have in my personal account...

On the AH & Co. Loans and Savings matter, i only have two words to say; fucking admins... Didnt even cheat with that one... Its funny, i have cheated with loads of other accounts (citizens and orgs) but they banned the ONLY account i had never cheated with :shock:

02 Jan 2011, 23:30

Pho3nix, if you need me i have skill guru** so just let me know if you want me to transfer over. I dont need a big pay day, even if the admins screwed me haha

03 Jan 2011, 15:30

Yeah carlos, that would actually be HUGELY appreciated at Fields of Phail. 73mpl4r just came back to work - suddenly we're behind by about 250 grain per day! Name your salary, good sir!

http://economy.erepublik.com/en/company ... ields-of-p<hail

Can't shake the feeling that I'm employing half of eDenmark... Are you guys broke?

04 Jan 2011, 00:16

Yeah it sounds like that, But you shouldn't complain
DO you have space for one more
I am Guru (9)
Always work with 98+

04 Jan 2011, 14:42
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next