View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 10 Dec 2019, 19:28

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
I come in peace, and I brought some beer! 

Post I come in peace, and I brought some beer!
Hello there!
I am blackbeardbastard, playing this game since probably October 2009, but I left it in late of 2010. I came back a couple of months ago, just to find out that in a massice populated country you cannot succede as a small player. You cannot make profit unless you have Q5 companies, or massive ammount of gold. So I decided to move to another, less populated country. Denmark may have a lot lower production bonus than eSerbia, but in here all of my products are being sold, and for a good price too. In here, every man counts, no matter is it a war, elections or running a company.
But as soon as I got here, I was flagged as an enemy of the state. My name was mentioned on this forum as a PTOer, my cz request was denied without even asking me what the hell do I want in here. Having in mind the whole situation around your country, I don't really blame you. You were just trying to keep your country clean. I still have to learn about your countries e-history, but here on your forum I already found some contradictoring facts. In the near future, I hope to talk to you more, to prove my intentions, and to find out wtf happened here, to have your former PTOers defend you against us, "awful" Serbs, as you may say.

Best Regards,
blackbeardbastard

07 Dec 2011, 16:22
Queen of eDenmark

Post Re: I come in peace, and I brought some beer!
Welcome blackbeard. As you saw for yourselves the Danes dont trust serbs anymore. If anyone show me they are worth trusting its ok by me to stay here :)

But the situation is pretty bad atm. as you know and that makes people suspecious of any serb no matter why he/she came here.

I have told several of you that I dont hate serbs, I just hate what you are doing to my country and that is why I act like I do.

We Danes actually like foreigners - those we can trust are very welcome in our community :)

07 Dec 2011, 16:47

Welcome aboard, Denmark is always in need of helpers nomatter their country of origin..
As long as you show intentions to work FOR Denmark, we have plenty to offer :)

07 Dec 2011, 18:14

Hey mate

Where in Serbia are you from? Personally I've been to Belgrade twice and loved it!

07 Dec 2011, 18:18

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I live in Pancevo, small town 15 minutes away from Belgrade. ;)
I may sometime be harsh on words, but I really came here not to make mess of your country, but to enjoy in it's peace. Even now I realise how stupid that may sound, having in mind what's going on in eDenmark, but it's really true. Don't trust me. Time will show if I was honest with you. ;)
I didn't like having to wait for two days to sell something on the market even for the lowest prices, just because there's like 20.000 people in that country. I didn't like being unable to use MM, for the same obvious reasons. As I said earlier, eDenmark may indeed have significantly lower production bonuses, but it's not like I'm the top strenght player or something like that. I just want to enjoy the game, without being annoyed by the game mechanics, when it comes to a very large number of players in one place.
Apart from that, I absolutely love (e)Serbia, I have bunch of good friends there, and I really enjoyed time spent there in the last couple of years. To be honest, even if I do have Danish CS now, I will still continue to fight for my country, a part of ONE. Everybody has a choise who will he fight for. Both me, and you Danish guys and gals. ;) But since I'm already here, why would I stay ignorant and spam around, if I have the opportunity to meet and talk to some of you. After all, we're all playing the same game here, right? :)
Cheers!
blackbeardbastard

08 Dec 2011, 03:39

Why do you spam newspaper with serb stuff :(
*sad panda*

08 Dec 2011, 11:10

Sad panda?

13 Dec 2011, 01:51
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]