View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Jul 2017, 05:44

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Pænt goddag! 

Post Pænt goddag!
Hej med jer!

Jeg er ny spiller i eRepublik. Jeg er ved at se spillet lidt an, men det er jo svært ikke at ville gøre hvad man kan for at forsvare eDanmark der er svundet ind til ingenting. Så jeg er frisk på at kæmpe for eDanmark.

Jeg spiller også Travian pt. som der vist er mange andre herinde der også gør eller har gjort.

IRL er jeg bosiddende i Sønderjylland, så jeg håber da vi en dag snart kan vinde syddanmark tilbage, GO DYBBØL! :-)

Humle hilsner fra Bryggeren

07 Feb 2013, 08:38

Post Re: Pænt goddag!
Hi there, and welcome!

As you've noticed, Denmark is right now living on the brink of existence on the map - but is alive and kicking in terms of activity. Game mechanics are against small countries, such as Denmark, and over the years I've been around we've had problems keeping the country in Danish hands.

Instead we've teamed up with the Germans and formed a union under their flag. This is not the first time we've done so; in the past we've joined Sweden and worked on a cooperation with Norway. This way of playing makes sure we have control over our treasury while still having something of a say in the goals of the union. It also gives new players a better chance to interact with a bigger market and allows for more fights - increasing your experience and level.

If you have any questions you can either write here in the forum, send a PM to someone who seems nice or join our IRC-channel to get your answers straight away.

I hope you'll enjoy at least some parts of the game!

07 Feb 2013, 09:50

Velkommen ombord! :)

07 Feb 2013, 22:19

Velkommen til - godt at se endnu en IRL dansker ombord :-)

Bare spørg løs hvis du har spørgsmål

08 Feb 2013, 15:16

Mange tak!

Yes I see that we very much need to stick together to fight off Poland and others. But what's the benefit in a union vs being allies? I can't really see the point in why we fight with Germany about Nordjylland, instead of just keeping it the way it is right now and then help each other try to win some territory back elsewhere. Does that have anything to do with these resources. That when Germany are in war, they need the extra resources?

When I just joined the game we started a revolution in Nordjylland and I thought "hell yeah! let's take our country back!" :-) And I spent a hell lot of weapons and money doing that and became battle hero and everything. Then the next day we suddenly had to fight for Germany against Denmark. Obviously I was very confused, but then I could see that it was more complicated than that.

I guess I will understand some day ;-)

08 Feb 2013, 19:50
Queen of eDenmark

Hej og velkommen til :)

08 Feb 2013, 22:35

Heysa, goddag og velkommen til :)

11 Feb 2013, 14:25

Velkommen til :-D

11 Feb 2013, 16:35

Også et velkommen til skal lyde fra mig af. Du skal endelig bare skrive hvis du er i tvivl om noget eller har brug for mad/våben

12 Feb 2013, 21:43
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]