View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Jun 2017, 01:32

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Hiya I am Maarten o/ 

Post Hiya I am Maarten o/
Hello I'm a Dane now, let me Introduce myself (I am really bad in writing about myself but MC promised to kill me if I wouldn't introduce myself on the forum after becoming a dane) ;

Well first on RL;

My name is Maarten Westerdijk, I live in the Netherlands where I study Process and Energy Engineering. I'm an athlete with specialities in Javelin throwing, Discus throwing and shotput (Cannonball throwing). My stepmother and stepsisters live in Finland who we often visit in the Summer, we usually drive all the way (except for the Stockholm - Turku ferry) so I'm quite familiar with Denmarks big bridges and hopefully I can drop by on a meeting sometime ;) . I like quite a lot of styles of music; from powermetal to hardstyle from folk music to orgestra, maybe somebody noticed that I put a part of the lyrics of this song into my citizenship application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEX9ppGTe_0

On eRep;

I've been around here for 5 years and Hah! you have been missing some great things I know it is starting to be a cliché but the game was really better back in V1. I'm one of the most Influencial persons (meaning that about every Dutchman is my friend) person in the Netherlands which most likely makes me one of the least influencial persons in the world! I like participating in RL meetings in NL and abroad (I've been to meetings in Turkey, Belgium and Indonesia as well) although I haven't had time yet to go to an official International meeting. I don't really play the game anymore I am still around here cause I like the community oh and since June 2012 I'm a Janitor ... erm Moderator 3rd class, my goal is to help / assist as much people as I can :)

Ok well that's about all ... if you have questions please ask!

02 Apr 2013, 21:12
Queen of eDenmark

Post Re: Hiya I am Maarten o/
Ok I wont kill you this time - and welcome to our little spot in the eWorld

02 Apr 2013, 21:19

Welcome! o7

We(me and some Swedes) are aiming to make a meet-up in Malmö during the summer, I'll be sure to let you know when if you'd like to swing by!

Do you travel with Viking Line or Silja Line? :D

I have family in Finland as well, so I've sailed Stockholm-Turku/Helsinki many times :)

02 Apr 2013, 21:22

I got a good friend in Johannus hus close to Karlskrona I always try to stop by there, it's not extremely far from Malmo right?

And I'm a Silver Club member @ the Siljaline :D

Oh by the way does anyone make Danish avatars? I'd like one with Animal Mother! (as usual for me :P http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Maartenw most of the page is outdated but my avatars are at the bottom)

02 Apr 2013, 21:28

Karlskrona - Malmö is 150km ungefähr.. :)

02 Apr 2013, 21:39

Well welcome to Maarten I hope you will enjoy your time in eDenmark.

02 Apr 2013, 22:08
Profile WWW

Welcome to eDK - and nice introduction :-)

I would hate to discuss with you, 'cause you should not discuss with a guy who hurls cannonballs i guess... Especially since I have trouble throwing even golfballs

/Luth

03 Apr 2013, 20:33

Ikk heb en bott !!
And Welcome :-)

09 May 2013, 00:04

Welcome to the new improved community!!

14 May 2013, 04:19
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]