View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 16 Aug 2017, 14:07

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Ello danes o/ 

Post Ello danes o/
As the topic did all ready say, but let me greet you a second time here.

Warm hello from your cold neighbor, Finland o/

Real Life info:
Name: Sami

I have played nearly for 5 years, in witch i have seen all that eFinland can offer. When i did join the game the V1 module has just started and eFinland was finding it's own way out of foreign rule and people started to find out what it would like to have a real race of congress seats, witch party would be a dominant superpower. I do remember how nice it was when you had clear ideas how to make living better for everyone. My real enjoyment was to help out, in building our society.

Before long tho, that glory was lost. Our dear leader figures did leave us, since a simple game had become such a nuisance. Taking up so much time from their real lifes and who could blame them? Anyhow, i did find myself suddenly in the seat of power and people did start to look at me as a leader. It was so strange. I did not want to build a dynasty for 1000 years, all i did want to was pass the torch to our juniors. But a strange thing happened between. Our culture did lose that glimmer we did fight for. Everyone got bored that everything they would think up, was all ready done.

At it's current state eFinland is an eye sore, and that is the reason why i have joined you. I hope that this is a fresh start and i can find that enjoyment of good company, and fight once more for a common cause.

Reason why i am here, is that i do find eDenmark similar to the eFinland, that i long in my memories.

So this has been a quite the long one, but cheers if you made it this far.

None out o/

Last edited by None on 13 Apr 2014, 01:46, edited 1 time in total.

13 Apr 2014, 01:35
Queen of eDenmark

Post Re: Ello danes o/
Welcome to Denmark None - Im happy that you finally decided to join us, and I hope you will re-discover the joy in the community.

Denmark is special - or so many people say, and I hope you will think the same :)

13 Apr 2014, 01:40

Tervetuoloa and a hyvää joulua to you! (that's about the only Finnish I can say, even though I have an uncle that is a Fin and an aunt who used to be a Fin-Dan translator :D)

I expect a lot of confusion with your name - imagine this:

"So, who will take care of the newborn eBabies?"

"None"

"Why is that?"

"I don't know, I guess none was interested"

etc etc etc :D

13 Apr 2014, 10:06

:D Welcome from a fellow German.

14 Apr 2014, 12:38

Welcome :)

Personally I hope that eventually None could contribute to military & economical planning and organizating of eDenmark. He already has been doing a great job with certain sheets, but he can do more; based on calculations from sheets propose policies that we could test in order to improve the efficiency and wellbeing of eDanes. Maybe in the future he could also be useful on a larger scale, for Germark itself.

eDenmark is small, but there is always something that can be done more efficiently and smarter. Once None gets familiar with the limitations and possibilities of eDanish society and culture, I am sure that he will be as valuable to all Danes as he was to eFinland Back In The Days (tm).

14 Apr 2014, 14:15

A warm welcome to you None. I have seen what you have done with our economical and military sheets, it is impressive. I look forward to possibly work together with you. You will be a great help to eDanmark.

14 Apr 2014, 22:30
Profile WWW

kristianklausen wrote:
A warm welcome to you None. I have seen what you have done with our economical and military sheets, it is impressive. I look forward to possibly work together with you. You will be a great help to eDanmark.

Yeah, totally agree. Also a warm welcome from me.

15 Apr 2014, 05:37
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]