View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Jun 2017, 04:15

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Danny Wilshire Citizenship appeal 

Post Danny Wilshire Citizenship appeal
Hi, I'm Danny. In my short life I have lived in 4 different countries. Finland, Canada, Belgium and now here Denmark. For the most of my eLife I lived in eBelgium where I got into congress in Brussels, and became the Minister of Economics for Belgium.

I decided to live in this country as I feel that it would be a good experience for me living in a country that isn’t full of its home regions because of the wars between Eden and Phoenix. I want to make my mark in the eWorld and I think this is the eCountry which will help me achieve this goal.

If I got citizenship, I would assess all the parties in the country and find the one that is best for me. I plan to work with that party and try and help it in any way I can. After I get to know everyone, I would plan to be part of a ministry as I did in Belgium, then after that run for congress so I can be a better part of eDenmark.

So please consider my appeal.

Thanks

Danny

31 Aug 2010, 12:47

Post Re: Danny Wilshire Citizenship appeal
On the subject of which party to join, I would advice you to join the GTFO party as the two other parties are controlled by Serbian PTO'ers.

Welcome to Denmark ^^

- CEO - The Scandinavian Trade Union
- CEO - EarthCore Corporation

31 Aug 2010, 13:38
Profile WWW

well, that looks like a very good idea then =] and thanks for the welcome =]

31 Aug 2010, 14:02

DannyW wrote:
well, that looks like a very good idea then =] and thanks for the welcome =]

Welcome DannyW...let me ask you a question right away :D

Can you tell us what do you think about eDanish economy? What sholud we do, etc.!?

31 Aug 2010, 14:05

Well ,from the looks of things, pulling out some of our currency couldnt hirt, and it would bring down the price of gold to a better level and cause deflation?

31 Aug 2010, 14:10

I also think that we should rethink taxes. like 5% income on all and 5% VAT on all but hospitals and defence systems. But i really think we need to pull a load of the currency out of circulation to help lower prices and cause some defletion as we dont have to citizens to make the amount we have worthwhile.

31 Aug 2010, 17:52

*Well ,from the looks of things, pulling out some of our currency couldnt hirt, and it would bring down the price of gold to a better level and cause deflation?*

Its not important strong currency but stable currency.

01 Sep 2010, 22:52

Hate to say it but Pered has a point, at least right now our currency is stable, meaning our GMs can set proper wages and market prices. Also means our currency is less open to speculation. However, a lower gold-DKK rate would be welcomed but it needs to be earned.

01 Sep 2010, 23:36

carlos wrote:
Hate to say it but Pered has a point, at least right now our currency is stable, meaning our GMs can set proper wages and market prices. Also means our currency is less open to speculation. However, a lower gold-DKK rate would be welcomed but it needs to be earned.

He is talking right...we can make strong currency...but how long will it last...

01 Sep 2010, 23:37

Location: Québec, Québec, Canada (IRL) /Copenhague, Danemark (IG)

Welcome in eDenamark ;)

02 Sep 2010, 02:33

Well, we could make a strong, long lasting currency. If we contacted businesses, and conducted it over a period of time so that everything changed at a slow rate, it would be more stable than doing it in one big push. If we get everyone involved in this, we will be able to strengthen our currency and re-stabilise it so that we won’t have to worry about a crash.

02 Sep 2010, 09:42

I think gold prices in eDK are fluctuating between 110 and 140 DKK, is that stable?

02 Sep 2010, 12:31

Really? i thought it was between 109-112? i dont really keep track of the MM. Well since the danish bank stopped controlling the rate anything can happen

02 Sep 2010, 15:00

I can give you a hint based on what eSerbia did. They opened organisation named Valletta. It is meant for bringing gold into eSerbia by selling domestic products to strangers. eDenmark have advantage based on cheap food and other stuffs. So you open organisation, promote yourself in rich countries, by offering products with lower prices then their own domestic products but still more expensive then prices in eDenmark. But crucial is to sell to strangers not to local people. So gold can be bringed inside eDenmark. Prices must be in gold.

02 Sep 2010, 17:54

Perhaps this thread should be split, it is really not the correct place to take this up :)

OT: I think that's not the worst idea I've heard, the problem probably is people not trusting a newly opened organisation.. We need some "trusted" people from different countries to approve the organisation, before I reckon we have a chance of making some sales..

02 Sep 2010, 18:13

Pered wrote:
I can give you a hint based on what eSerbia did. They opened organisation named Valletta. It is meant for bringing gold into eSerbia by selling domestic products to strangers. eDenmark have advantage based on cheap food and other stuffs. So you open organisation, promote yourself in rich countries, by offering products with lower prices then their own domestic products but still more expensive then prices in eDenmark. But crucial is to sell to strangers not to local people. So gold can be bringed inside eDenmark. Prices must be in gold.

Valleta is golden mine

02 Sep 2010, 18:46
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]