View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Aug 2017, 22:31

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hey All 

Post Hey All
I have applied for CS today, I am repeating my application here:
Hi, I would really like to get DK CS, I am not interested in taking part in any political position, I will help in any way you want but I dont want to vote or be voted. My only interest is to stay in DK and play my game away from stuff I don't like (ie politics). I promise I will not fight against DK in any way except if its requested by your MoD. I also don't fight against my friends and I will not for any reason. Other than that I would be happy to play among you and have fun.
Best Regards.

I dont really know if I need to fill a form or anything else, if I do I would really appreciate it if you forwarded it to me.

08 Oct 2013, 11:01

Post Re: Hey All
Welcome to the forum

Former President of eBelgium
Former President of eSouth Africa
Former Secretary of State of eUSA
Secretary General of Comintern (2 terms)

(Former) Positions

08 Oct 2013, 15:09

Hi, and welcome to the forum :)

Would be nice to know some more about you; Where are you from RL, where have previously had CS? Do you know anyone with a Danish CS? Any sort of relation to Denmark (RL/eL) and such stuff :)

We are a very small community, and we have encountered several PTO'ers during the last couple of years, so information is our most valuable resource ;)

Also, I moved your thread to the "CS application"-subforum :)

08 Oct 2013, 16:42

Stente wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the forum :)

Would be nice to know some more about you; Where are you from RL, where have previously had CS? Do you know anyone with a Danish CS? Any sort of relation to Denmark (RL/eL) and such stuff :)

We are a very small community, and we have encountered several PTO'ers during the last couple of years, so information is our most valuable resource ;)

Also, I moved your thread to the "CS application"-subforum :)

So to answer your questions, I am from Greece, and I have had a Greek CS for almost 2 years now, previously I had a Polish CS for a few months and before that Greek since I joined the game.

I know a few ppl with Danish CS, do you need specific ID's for referers? I dont have any relation to DK in RL, I am just coming here cause I kinda like the neutrality you keep currently.

Thanks for moving my post to the appropriate sub.

08 Oct 2013, 17:06
Queen of eDenmark

Welcome to forum :)

Sadly we have no Congress atm. because of Romania, but my hope is that we will have one again in the near future.

12 Oct 2013, 10:45
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]