View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Aug 2017, 13:46

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
What to spend your money at 

Post What to spend your money at
If you are new into erepublik it can appear that you don't know what to spend your money at. I will in this toppic urge the more experienced players to give their advices. I will also give some examples of what to spend your money on, and which products you should try to avoid to buy.

What to buy
1: Buy danish products
When you buy products from danish players the money that will be payed in taxes will end in Denmark and can be used in welfare programs, as a gift to newly started players etc.

2: Gold
Gold is a very important part of erepublik, the more gold you have the better.

3:Facility upgrades
You can use gold to upgrade your factories and training facilities. You can also loan gold from the state(max 10 gold) if you need some, before you have enough gold to upgrade. If you are interested you can PM Sasori5 who can tell you more about the program. If you have acces to the trusted area here at erepublik.dk then you can look at the topic, where the program is discussed http://erepublik.dk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1989

What you should not spend your money on

1: Selling gold
Yeah I no it's not something you will loose money at, but it is still strictly forbidden. It is much more expensive to buy gold again when you need some, than you get from selling your gold. Keep it in your personel bank until you need it.

2: forreign countries products
It is very difficult to avoid buying products from forreign countries, but if there is danish product for sale, you should buy them instead, because of the taxes. When you buy products from forreign countries, the money from the taxes will end up in the country where the seller is from.

This was some of my thoughts. Hope to see some ideas from other members.

25 Apr 2013, 16:09
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]